When looking at investing in residential property, it’s very important that you do your research into the features that tenants want in a home. Even seemingly small things can make a big difference in rental return and resale value.
Our Series 1 homes include all of our “as displayed” extras and inclusions as standard – this makes our Series 1 homes a premium offering for rental tenants. The better the house, the higher the quality of tenant you’ll attract.
To provide investors with an alternate option, we have also introduced the lower-priced Series 2 home. These properties continue to maintain our high standards of build quality but don’t include the premium extras and inclusions of a Series 1.
No matter which option you are eligible for, you can be sure that we will provide the same exceptional service, support, and attention to detail that we take pride in delivering to all of our investment homes.
Included below is a brief comparison of what we offer as standard on our homes.
- Central Heating and Evaporative Cooling
- Bathroom and Kitchen Accessories (including hooks and decorative shelves)
- Self-opening Rubbish Bin
- Panel timber-look style Garage Door
- Outdoor Alfresco
- Garden Shed with shelves and concrete floor
- Security doors and window flyscreens
- Garden Ornaments and Premium Tap Bollards
- Natural and Artificial turf lawns
- Painted Picket-style Side Gate
- Rendered Letterbox
- Exposed Aggregate Driveways
- Painted and Sealed Garage Floor and Pathways
- Split System air-conditioner unit in Living Room
- Roller style Garage Door
- Minimal Plants in front and rear Garden
- Grass seed lawns
- Basic Colonial Letterbox
Please Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all inclusions. Specifications are accurate at time of release and subject to change. Design schemes and colour palettes may differ according to individual homes.