A vacant investment property can be an investor’s worst nightmare.
To reduce that uncertainty we offer a rental guarantee for all of our properties, whether your purchase is inside or outside super. So long as the property is managed by one of our panel estate agents, we will guarantee your rent.
We provide 10-year rental guarantee. This means that if your property is untenanted; we’ll pay the rent for 11 out of 12 months.
After the first five years, your property is reassessed and, pending any necessary repair work, we offer a further 5 years. That’s 10 years of guaranteed rental income!
We are confident in the quality of our homes. Past performance has proved they are highly sought after and are rarely untenanted for long. Because of this, we offer the rental guarantee at no extra or inbuilt cost.
Terms and Conditions
- The 10-year rental guarantee commences one month from the date of settlement/final payment of your brand new house;
- You are covered for 11 months per year (non-accumulative), which excludes one month per year for tenant changeover, or 6 weeks over the Christmas/New Year period due to office closures.
- Market rent is determined by completing a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) by your appointed Property Manager in consultation with our office;
- After 5 years, a joint property inspection will take place with you as the Landlors, our Property Manager and the external Managing Agent.
Subject to the manager’s discretion, maintenance shall occur (at the Landlord’s cost) including recarpeting, repainting, and a landscape upgrade. This is to ensure that your property remains a superior option for tenants looking to rent. Any upgrades to the property are tax deductible.
- Should the property become vacant due to the actions of a tenant being terminated, the rental guarantee will only be available after the Landlord has received compensation from the bond and making a claim on their Landlord Insurance.
- Property must be insured adequately with the appropriate Landlord Insurance including loss of rental.
- Agreements include broad indemnities that seek to prohibit any future professional liability claims against Safe Super Homes or any of its affiliates.
We encourage you to seek independent financial advice before deciding if our Rental Guarantee is right for you.
Please Note: This is a guarantee of rental income. It is not to be implied as to any guarantee of any capital growth you will make.